Bed Bug Tips to Help Keep Your House Free of Pests!
As a small business, you know that pests can be a huge issue. You want to keep your house free of bed bugs, but you don’t know where to start. Here are some tips for getting started:
(Searching in Google “Apartments Pest Control“? Contact us today!)
How to Avoid Bed Bug Infestations?
Bed bugs can be found anywhere a person sleeps. However, the best way to prevent bed bugs from infesting your home is to pay attention to their habits and warn others about their presence. Check for signs of bedbugs such as:
– Pesticides or other chemicals that have been used in agriculture or the production of chemical weapons;
– Used luggage that has been checked out but not yet unloaded;
– Bedbugs that have bitten you or touched you during the night;
– Sleeping on the floor next to an exhaust pipe;
– using a shared bedroom or sleeping in cars while driving.
How to remove bed bugs?
To remove bed bugs, you’ll first need to spot them and identify them as bedbugs.
To do this, you will need some supplies including a magnifying glass and a lighted alarm clock.
You’ll also need some patience as removing bedbugs can be difficult and time consuming. Once you’ve spotted the bedbugs, it’s important to follow these steps:
1) Use a magnifying glass and lighted alarm clock to see if there are any markings on the bug. If there are, they may be worth trying to remove by hand but more likely they will require another method such as using a vacuum cleaner or tool set.
2) Use one of the following methods to remove the bug:
– Using boiling water (or detergent solution) poured into a small pot;
– Place the bug onto a hot surface such as an ironing board;
– Use tweezers (or clamps) to grab onto one end of the bug and pull it off like a paper clip;
– Use boiling water (or detergent solution) poured into a small pot; Boil water until it reaches 212 degrees Fahrenheit then pour it over bug – let cool for 10 minutes so surgery can take place.
-Place the bug onto a hot surface such as an ironing board; Iron on one end of the bug to create an opening then use tweezers (or clamps) to grab onto one end of the bug and pull it off.
How to Prevention Bed Bugs from Returning?
Bed bugs are creatures of the night. So, to help keep them from returning, be sure to clean the bed regularly and avoid any contact with people. If you must stay in bed, wear pajamas or a light sleepwear so that you can’t attract bedbugs. And if you use a repellent on your skin, make sure it’s effective and apply it evenly.
Avoiding bed bug infestations is important in order to protect yourself and your loved ones. Use a variety of methods to remove the bugs, including using an insecticidal soap, pesticide, and repellent. By using these measures, you can help reduce the potential for bed bugs returning.